Golf Course Dress Code
– All shirts must be an approved golf shirt. ‘New style’ round/crew neck golf shirts are acceptable.
– No football related clothing allowed on the course.
– Collarless and/or sleeveless shirts or T-shirts are not considered acceptable.
– No blue denims or track-suit bottoms to be worn on the course.
– Recognized golf shoes must be worn.
– Shorts must be tailored knee length with or without side pockets.
– No beach style or • length pants type shorts allowed on the course.
Clubhouse Dress Code
– Dress should be smart/casual throughout the clubhouse.
– Smart blue denims are acceptable.
– Examples of clothing styles which are not acceptable: Football related clothing, track/shell suits, wet,
ripped or dirty clothing/waterproofs.
– Shorts can be worn in the clubhouse and must be tailored knee length with or without side pockets.
– No beach style or • length pant type shorts allowed in the clubhouse.
– No studded footwear or golf shoes or golf hats/skips to be worn in the Lounge/Bar area.
In the interest of maintaining reasonable standards of dress Irene Country Club requires that all members and visitors comply with the following dress code policies and restrictions.
(Note: For Private Functions only, after 7pm, booked through the Events Coordinator, there will be no dress restrictions.)
Mobile Phone Policy:
– Use of mobile phones on the golf course is discouraged.
– They may however be taken onto the course for use in genuine emergencies only and must remain on
– Golfers may be asked to leave the course if observed using a mobile phone without these conditions.
– Mobile phones may be used ‘discretely’ within the confines of the clubhouse and car park.
It is the responsibility of all members to observe and enforce the above code. (It is hoped that common sense prevails.) Persons not complying may be asked to leave the course or premises.
On behalf of the ICC Management