Lateral Water hazards (marked by red stakes)
– 2nd hole: The river from tee to green.
– 7th hole: The furrow left of the green as demarcated.
– 8th hole: The river to the right of the fairway as demarcated.
– 15th hole: The river to the right of the fairway as demarcated.
– 15th hole: Swampy area behind green.
– 17th hole: The river and furrow from tee to green.
– All flowerbeds
– Off all roads on the golf course.
– A compulsory drop from all staked trees and shrubs.
– From poles demarcating the Cricket Oval – in bounds only
Players are Requested to:
– Speed up play
– Repair pitch marks
– Smooth bunkers
– Check notice boards for temporary local rules
– Golf carts to park 10m from tee and greens
Out of Bounds
– All fences, walls and white staked areas are demarcated out of bounds.
– All bridges, taps, sprinkler heads, pipes, meters, power and telephone poles, sewerage drain covers and the pump-house.
Water hazards (marked by yellow stakes)
– The river, all irrigation furrows, ditches and ponds.
– 10th hole: Water feature and dam to right of green.
– 16th hole: The river in front and to the right of the green.