Junior Event Information and Rules
13 July, 2019
14 July, 2019
Closing date for entry:
4 July, 2019
R240 – Irene Country Club Junior Tennis Member
R280 – Non-Irene Country Club Junior Tennis Member
Lots of prizes to be won in different categories
Wimbledon / Vintage (PRIZES UP FOR GRABS ON BOTH DAYS!)
THE RULES FOR THE EVENT:
- Entrance fee for player to be paid by latest 2nd of July 2019 at noon (12:00pm)
- Players must be between 5 and 18 years old.
- Players must be available for both days of the event.
- Registration 13 July 2019 – 08h00
- Play starts at 9h00 until dark (Saturday). Sunday play will end after prize giving for each age group.
- A period of fifteen minutes grace will be granted should a player be late for the start of the morning’s play; thereafter he / she will forfeit the match.
- Should a match be interrupted by rain, bad light, or any other reason, the match will resume at the first available opportunity at the exact point at which it was called off.
- No umpires or line judges will be assigned.
- Any differences or disagreements requiring a decision will be taken to the organiser(s) and his / her (their) decision is final and binding.
- Some matches will be played on hard-court surface.
- The event judge is Tamara Pieters.
- Players are encouraged to dress in traditional Wimbledon / vintage attire. Prizes will be awarded!
HOW TO ENTER:
Complete an entry form and email proof of payment to Renette Truscott at firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 2nd of July at noon (12:00PM).
Banking account details:
Account holder: Irene Country Club
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch no.: 010945
Acc. no.: 011714212
Payment reference: 2019, followed by player initial & surname, e.g. 2019LDROTSKY