Open Event Information and Rules
Saturday, 30th of June, 2018
Sunday, 1st of July, 2018
Closing date for entry:
18th of June, 2018
R340 per player – Irene Country Club Tennis Members
R380 per player – Not an Irene Country Club Tennis Member
1 x Sunset Meal Ticket (Saturday straight after matches, around 16h00)
1 x Raffle Ticket
Prizes for Winning Couples
1st place : R2000 each
Runner Up: R1000 each
1st Place : R1000 each
Runner Up: R500 each
Wimbledon / Vintage (PRIZES UP FOR GRABS ON BOTH DAYS!)
THE RULES FOR THE EVENT:
- Players must enter as a couple and must be 18 years or older as of the date of the event.
- Players must be available for both days of event.
- Registration (Saturday morning): 8h15.
- Play starts at 9h00 until dark (Saturday). Sunday will be earlier, depending match length.
- A period of fifteen minutes grace will be granted should a player be late for the start of the morning’s play, thereafter he / she will forfeit the match.
- Should a match be interrupted by rain, bad light or for whatever reason, the match will resume at the first available opportunity at the exact point at which it was called off.
- No umpires or line judges will be assigned, except in the finals.
- Any differences or disagreements requiring a decision will be taken to the organiser(s) and his / her (their) decision is final and binding.
- Some matches will be played on hard-court surface.
- The event director is Tamara Pieters. The event judge is Adele Rizzo.
- Players are encouraged to dress in traditional Wimbledon / vintage attire. Prizes will be awarded
HOW TO ENTER:
Complete an entry form and email proof of payment to Renette Truscott at email@example.com by latest 18th of June 2018 at noon (12:00PM).
Banking account details:
Account holder: Irene Country Club
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch no.: 010945
Acc. no.: 011714212
Payment reference: 2018, followed by player initial & surname, e.g. 2018LDROTSKY