Open Event Information and Rules
6 July, 2019
7 July, 2019
Closing date for entry:
28 June, 2019
R340 per player – Irene Country Club Tennis Members
R380 per player – Not an Irene Country Club Tennis Member
1 x Sunset Meal Ticket (Saturday straight after matches, around 16h00)
1 x Raffle Ticket
Prizes for Winning Couples
1st place : R2000 each
Runner Up: R1000 each
1st Place : R1000 each
Runner Up: R500 each
Wimbledon / Vintage (PRIZES UP FOR GRABS ON BOTH DAYS!)
THE RULES FOR THE EVENT:
- Players must enter as a couple and must be 18 years or older as of the date of the event.
- Entrance fee for both couples to be paid by latest 28th of June 2019 at noon (12:00pm)
- Players must be available for both days of event.
- Registration 6th July 2019 – 08h00
- Play starts at 9h00 until dark (Saturday). Sunday will be earlier, depending match length.
- A period of fifteen minutes grace will be granted should a player be late for the start of the morning’s play, thereafter he / she will forfeit the match.
- Should a match be interrupted by rain, bad light or for whatever reason, the match will resume at the first available opportunity at the exact point at which it was called off.
- No umpires or line judges will be assigned, except in the finals.
- Any differences or disagreements requiring a decision will be taken to the organiser(s) and his / her (their) decision is final and binding.
- Some matches will be played on hard-court surface.
- The event director is Tamara Pieters. The event judge is Adele Rizzo.
- Players are encouraged to dress in traditional Wimbledon / vintage attire. Prizes will be awarded
HOW TO ENTER:
Complete an entry form and email proof of payment to Renette Truscott at email@example.com by latest 28th of June 2019 at noon (12:00PM).
Banking account details:
Account holder: Irene Country Club
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch no.: 010945
Acc. no.: 011714212
Payment reference: 2019, followed by player initial & surname, e.g. 2019LDROTSKY